We made this paint-chip craft the other day. It was really really fun and I think it’s a great craft for kids or adults, even my mom made one and we had a great time!
PAINT-CHIP CRAFT ART
- Paint-chip samples (Try to find colors that you like how they look together)
- A rule
- Glue stick
- Letter-sized cardstock
- Cut out the paint-chip samples into geometric shapes of different sizes; squares, rectangles, and triangles.
- With the help of the ruler and pencil, draw very soft vertical lines on the cardboard that limit the edge of the houses to the left and to the right and a horizontal line o the bottom (maybe about an inch away from the border) that is where the first row of houses will be placed.
- Guide your kids to choose the figures to make houses and buildings, they can place the windows, doors, patios, and everything that comes to mind, give them freedom.
- Use the glue on another special separate paper for that only so that it does not mess up the work table.
- When they finish a row of houses, draw another line with the help of the ruler and the pencil about 1/4″ above the roof of the highest house so that they begin to glue another line of houses on top. Let them continue to make more houses on top if there is more space, if not, with 2 lines is very good. With an eraser, erase the pencil lines and then frame the creations!
You can make several squares and then hang them all together as a series, encourage the whole family to make one, it is very entertaining and it is a work of art that will give you much to talk about at home.
This post was first published in Spanish at MamasLatinas.com.
MANUALIDAD CON MUESTRAS DE PINTURA
Hicimos estos cuadritos el otro día con muestras de pintura, es una manualidad muy chévere y me parece buena para hacer con niños o adultos, hasta mi mamá hizo uno y la pasó muy bien!
Para las instrucciones paso a paso vayan a MamasLatinas.com.
PIN THIS POST WITH THESE GRAPHICS BELOW: